After writing my previous blog post, I wanted to show exactly what I currently have in my travel makeup bag.
- Lip bam: Boots Essentials Lip Salve Tinted
- Brow Gel: Benefit Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel in Meduim
- Waterproof mascara: Kate Black Feather Lash in Mysterious Black colour
- Pore solution: Benefit The POREfessional face primer
- Liquid Liner: Sephora Collection Long Lasting Eyeliner High Precision Brush in Black
- Lipstick: MAC in Frost shade
- Make up brushes: small angle brush & blending brush
What do I actually use?
During the day, mostly the lip bam. If I am going out sightseeing or for a dinner & drinks, I would wear mascara & brow gel as I know most likely there will be photos taken. ( I am not ready for the world to see me all natural just yet).
If I feel there is a problem, I fix it. For example if my skin is too red or the pores are too visible, then Benefit The POREfessional my solution, which is actually a face primer. It has a tint that covers nicely the redness and my pores. If my eyes look funky, due to lack of sleep, then liquid eyeliner is a way for me to make my eyes look slightly bigger.
The rest of the stuff I carry ‘just in case’ I need to use eyeshadow or have a nice lipstick for a special occasion like Halloween or Christmas.